As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. GRAYS #ad
36 inches, Grays Surf 500 Beginner Junior Field Hockey Stick Pink #adGRAYS #ad
- The light and thin construction aids in developing stick and ball control. Maxi toe technology: the maxi Toe combines the extra receiving surface of the hook toe with the hitting power of the Midi toe.
Outdoor play: the surf 500’s traditional Ultrabow blade profile offers a classic bow along the length of the handle and blade. The grays youth field hockey stick will stand up to anything you throw at it.
Beginner stick: our wood composition provides a much more forgiving touch making it great for new players. The perfect youth field hockey for outdoor play.
It was one of the first brands to launch a composite stick and now offers a wide range of composite and wood sticks. Lightweight: the fiberglass-reinforced Mulberry wood construction provides value and enhanced durability while remaining very lightweight. Long-time innovation: since 1855, grays hockey has been the choice of many of the world's finest players.
2. STX #ad
Black/Teal/Bright Yellow, STX IX 401 Indoor Field Hockey Stick 36.5" #adSTX #ad
- 40 percent carbon. 40% carbon and a low bow combine to make this stick perfect for all levels of indoor play and all positions on the court. Balanced feel for positions all over the court. Designed for indoor field hockey play. Low bow shape.
|Warranty||Visit STX.com for warranty information.|
3. STX #ad
STX Field Hockey Stallion 50 Field Hockey Stick, 36" #adSTX #ad
- The stx stallion 50 field hockey stick is designed for beginners or first-time field hockey players. Built for any field position. Features a standard 20 mm bow with a midi toe to enhance ball control. 100% fiberglass construction allows for easy reception and ball control.
|Model||FH 891 MX/36|
4. TK #ad
TK Total 2.4 Accelerate Indoor Field Hockey Stick 36.5 #adTK #ad
- Extreme late bow offers an evenly balanced feel that's easy to control. Thinner profile for more maneuverability and a lightweight feel. Reactive liquid polymer utilizes a special polymeric additive to improve the strength, durability, and performance of the stick.
Constructed using nano Technology that enhances the mechanical strength of the stick and provides maximum stiffness and power. Utilized a tk accelerate stick design that has the 25mm apex at a low placement for high level assistance when dribbling, aerial passing, and drag flicking.
5. Ritual #ad
Ritual Velocity 75 Field Hockey Stick 36.5 #adRitual #ad
- Perfect stick for advanced skills and modern styles of play. Level: Elite. Shape: Late Bow. Composition: 75% carbon, 20% Fiberglass, 5% Kevlar. Late bow curve for excellent drag flicking capabilities.
6. TK #ad
TK Total 3.4 Ultimate Indoor Field Hockey Stick #adTK #ad
- Thinner profile for more maneuverability and a lightweight feel. Scoop design in the toe for enhanced ball control and aerial skills. Extreme late bow offers a balanced feel that's easy to control.
Offers ultimate ball control for multi-directional dribbling, aerial passing, and powerful drag flicking performance. Features advanced matrix Construction Technology that utilizes a carefully blended composition to offer more power with an incredible feel.
7. Harrow #ad
Harrow Supreme 25 Field Hockey Stick 37 #adHarrow #ad
- With 25% carbon the supreme 25 is one of the most popular intermediate level sticks. As their skills develop, players will enjoy the benefits of the carbon fiber when hitting and deflecting balls.