As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BambooMN #ad
1 Piece, BambooMN 60 Inch Men's Natural Bamboo Defense Lacrosse Shaft Stick Handle #adBambooMN #ad
- 100% natural bamboo made from a single strand of bamboo laminated to give it the max strength and flexibility in powering the ball, Also making it stronger than other wooden lacrosse's sticks. Measurements approx 60 inch in length, weigh approx 1.
20 lbs, men's octagonal shape measures approx 1 1/16" x 7/8". Bamboo defense sticks men's natural bamboo Defense Shaft, 1 Piece. Do note some sticks might have a slight bow to help create a more powerful shoot. Great for anyone our bamboo shafts are great for any youth, high school and college lacrosse men or women players.
2. WARRIOR #ad
WARRIOR Burn Diamond Defense Handle Lacrose Shaft, Orange #adWARRIOR #ad
- Item package dimensions: 2. 5 l x 5. 1 w x 153. 7 h cm. Product type: Sporting Goods. Country of Origin: China. Item package weight: 0431 kgs.
3. Epoch Lacrosse #ad
C60, Soft-Flex iQ8, Epoch Dragonfly Elite Lacrosse Shaft for Defense/LSM, 60", Carbon Black #adEpoch Lacrosse #ad
- 1 year warranty: apart from the core technologies featured when you choose our Defense/LSM lacrosse shaft, Epoch offers a 1-year warranty on all of their Dragonfly Elite shafts. Speed flex iq8: our shaft’s bend when you need it to, but retains its firmness for maximum control; You need a shaft that is strong enough to defend the goal with a soft enough flex to bring the ball through transition as you look for the assist or shot on goal; Don't sacrifice your game, choose Epoch.
Made in the usa: the dragonfly elite is made in america with pride; With access to the world’s best engineers, engineering, raw materials and the latest manufacturing processes.
Epoch continues to lead the development of technology in the lacrosse by designing, manufacturing in-house. Versatility on the field: the dragonfly elite defense/lsm is the ideal carbon fiber shaft for offensive-minded players who want versatility on the field; Engineered with Epoch’s core technologies and also one of the lightest composite lacrosse shafts on the market, it offers the benefits at a remarkably affordable value.
Innovative technology: advanced carbon layering allows engineers to control several aspects of the shaft’s performance; HD Resin enhances the mechanical strength of the shaft for improved durability while also adding direct benefits to the other tech.
4. Epoch Lacrosse #ad
Made in USA, Soft-Flex iQ8, Carbon Black, Removable End Cap, 60", C60, Epoch Dragonfly 8 Lacrosse Shaft for Defense/LSM #adEpoch Lacrosse #ad
- Svt - new for 2018, our exclusive surface veil technology is engineered to increase the overall toughness of the Dragonfly Eight. Conventional shafts that tout flex often use fiberglass, choose Epoch. Torque box 2 - intelligent weave allows for a more uniform construction as the carbon filaments in each tow row are spread out creating a thinner and more closed woven fabric providing reduced weight, optimal mechanicals and minimal voids in the composite layup.
It allows for a more uniform construction of the shaft as the carbon filaments in each tow row are spread out to create a thinner woven fabric by reducing crimp for increased weight reduction while providing optimal mechanical performance and minimal voids in the layup.
Svt acts as an additional layer of protection, by helping to prevent micro fractures, increasing the longevity of your Dragonfly Eight. Intelligent weave - our proprietary 12k intelligent weave technology is designed to stabilize the hands and push energy towards the head of the stick when passing or shooting.
Epoch does this by adding an additional layer of a highly engineered material to the outer surface area of the shaft. By reducing “crimp” when carbon fiber runs in a uniform directions that is not structurally beneficial we can decrease weight by reducing non-essential material while maintaining the structural integrity required by lacrosse. Uniform release - uniform release provides a consistent flex profile throughout the top 2/3 of the shaft regardless of a player’s hand positioning. During the manufacturing process the material is heated, causing it to become integral to the carbon fiber layup.
|Brand||Epoch Lacrosse #ad|
|Manufacturer||Epoch Lacrosse #ad|
|Part Number||DF8-C60-iQ8-Carbon Black|
5. StringKing #ad
StringKing Men's Metal 3 Pro Defense Lacrosse Shaft 360 Grams Silver #adStringKing #ad
- Better options. Metal 3 pro lacrosse shafts feature an improved alloy and smarter material distribution to make them stronger, and more durable options ensure everyone can find a shaft tough enough for them. Better manufacturing makes the Metal 3 Pro alloy stronger, and analyzing warranty claims helped us reinforce weak spots without adding extra weight.
Improved alloy. More durable. Metal 3 pro shafts come in more durable options to stand up to physical play, so everyone can find the strength they need at a price they love.
6. Brine #ad
Brine King Beat Defense Shaft, 60", Chrome #adBrine #ad
- All new king control DIE shape for an Ergonomic grip and added strength. New clear coat finish - no added weight from soft coat on previous models. Colored endos correspond to graphic colors. Raised beat grip provides just the right amount of grip.
7. STX #ad
White/Platinum, STX Lacrosse CS X10X WE DY/ADX7 77/PL X10 Defense Complete Lacrosse Stick with Hammer 7000 Shaft #adSTX #ad
- Comes strung with STX dry mesh. Meets ncaa and NFHS Rules. Classic stx trestle sidewall design provides strength and stiffness while keeping head lightweight. Includes hammer 7000 defensive-length alloy handle.
|Part Number||CS X10X WE DY/ADX7 77/PL|
|Model||CS X10X WE DY/ADX7 77/PL|