As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Krishna Tulsi Basil Seeds Ocimum Sanctum Packet of 50 Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Offering 50+ krishna tulsi basil seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Seeds make great gifts for all ages.
2. TomorrowSeeds #ad
500+ Count Packet, Red Leaf Thai Holy Basil Seeds, TomorrowSeeds, Krishna Tulsi Ocimum Sanctum Tenuiflorum Tulasi Sweet Flower Purple #adTomorrowSeeds #ad
- A beautiful addition to your home or Garden! Message us for anything, We Are More Than Happy To Help You. Fast growing and High Producing. Start your journey Towards a Healthy, Plant-Based Living. Always non gmO and Carefully Sourced.
3. Frozen Seed Capsules #ad
Vana, Krishna, FROZEN SEED CAPSULES The Very Best in Long-Term Seed Storage, Plant Seeds Now or Save Seeds for Years, Rama, Holy Tulsi Basil 3 Pack Seed Collection, 3 Varieties of Holy Basil Seeds #adFrozen Seed Capsules #ad
- Offering 3 varieties of holy tulsi basil seeds in frozen seed CAPSULES - Time Capsules for Seed Saving, Seed Collection, and Long-Term Seed Storage.
Germination and growing instructions are on the reverse of each package for successful growing, time after time. These three varieties of medicinal herb seeds will add unique new plants to your ayurvedic herb garden, perfect for cooking and herbal teas! This multi-pack of sacred herb seeds contains the following varieties: African Tree Basil - Vana Tulsi Ocimum gratissimum, Holy Kaprao Basil - Rama Tulsi Ocimum sanctum, and Red Holy Basil - Krishna Basil Ocimum sanctum.
4. Frozen Seed Capsules #ad
FROZEN SEED CAPSULES for The Gardener & Rare Seeds Collector, Plant Seeds Now or Save Seeds for Years, Krishna Tulsi Basil Seeds Ocimum Sanctum 50+ Rare Medicinal Herb Seeds #adFrozen Seed Capsules #ad
- Seeds will arrive packed inside our one-of-a-kind Frozen Seed Capsules - an air/water-tight glass vial packed with organic cotton and moisture-absorbing silica beads. The glass vial ensures protection for long-term storage and seeds are easily viewable, yet completely secure; no more flimsy envelopes! Organic cotton keeps seeds dry and comfortable and color-changing silica beads absorb moisture to prevent seed damage.
The perfect environment for long-term seed storage! Frozen seed capsules are designed as a time capsule for seeds. The screw-top lid provides an air/water-tight environment to keep seeds dry.
Perfect for both the rare seeds collector and avid gardener, Frozen Seed Capsules make saving seeds easy and effective! Frozen seed capsules make great gifts! Plant your seeds now or save seeds to grow year after year. Seeds saved in a frozen environment can last for decades. Store in the freezer to protect and preserve your seeds for many years of excellent germination rates.
5. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Holy Basil Tulsi Seed for Planting, Ayurvedic Medicine and Tea, Indoors or Outdoors, Great Gardening Gift, Culinary Herb to Plant in Your Home Garden, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- This easy to grow and resilient annual herb produces tasty leaves that can be used fresh or dried in food, teas, and herbal medicines. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you.
Minimum of 400 mg per packet. Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family.
Just watch as bees, butterflies and other pollinators visit its beautiful flowers all summer long! Always have fresh tulsi on hand -- the leaves can be used to steep in teas, to flavor Indian and Asian cuisine, or to make medicinal tinctures and tonics.
Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Indoor or outdoor -- this aromatic herb can be grown in containers or outdoors in your herb garden. Beautiful -- large premium packet of holy basil seeds. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog.
6. Seed Needs #ad
Heirloom, Seed Needs, Non-GMO & Untreated, Holy Basil / Tulsi Herb Seeds for Planting Ocimum Sanctum Twin Pack of 500 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- Quality - all seeds packaged by seed needs are intended for the current and the following growing seasons. You can share with friends and family, or save your extra seeds until the next season, if properly stored.
Packets - each packet displays a beautiful illustration of the variety to be grown, as well as detailed seed sowing information on the reverse side as well. Quantity - seed packets by seed needs offer generous quantities.
The vast majority of our seeds are open pollinated & heirloom, with the exception of a few hybrids. Promise - seed needs will never knowingly supply GMO based seed products.
Keeping them fresh longer than the competition. Packaging - all seeds are packed in tear resistant and moisture resistant packaging. All seeds are stored in a temperature controlled facility that is free of significant amounts of moisture. If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days. Measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall. Direct from the growers.
7. Plant Good Seed #ad
Certified Organic, Rama Holy Basil Ocimum tenuiflorum Seeds, Pack of 200, Untreated Herb Seeds for Planting – from USA, Open Pollinated, Non-GMO #adPlant Good Seed #ad
- Packet contains ~200 seeds. Happy planting! Seeds are certified organic by Oregon Tilth: OT-017423. Stout plants produce highly aromatic leaves with an earthy basil scent, with undertones of licorice and clove. Rama holy basil seed - the most well-known variety used in indian ayurvedic herbalism, where it’s known as “tulsi.
Rama holy basil also has been traditionally used in Thai cuisine. Know the source, grown in the usa - our company is located in Ojai, California. Plant in a sunny spot, HARVEST, once the soil has warmed in spring. Easy to grow, and enjoy - seeds can take up to two weeks to germinate.
Great care, great results - our team is dedicated to bringing you only the best selection! We have spent years developing our expertise as seed specialists. This makes sourcing seed from our company an easy and ethical choice.
Seeds can be sown indoors in late winter to get a jump on spring. While the seeds do not have an expiration date, we do recommend planting within 15 months of purchase for best results. 80 days from seed for leaf harvests. Our seeds are tried and true, resulting in better germination rates and hardy harvests! For best results - seed packets are marked with a “packed for” year, representing the year they were packaged. Seeds you can trust - our seeds are organic, heirloom, untreated, non-GMO, and open-pollinated.
8. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow The Indian Sacred Herb Tulsi in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Survival Garden Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Holy Basil Seed for Planting #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- This "queen of the Herbs" is used in Ayurveda for its adaptogenic healing properties. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
Sacred herb - ocimum tenuiflorum, this aromatic shrub originates in India. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. This useful herb is widely grown across Southeast Asian tropics, also known as Tulsi or Kapoor, where it is highly valued for both medicinal and religious purposes.
Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Medicinal qualities - holy basil has anise-scented leaves that can be made into a calming aromatic herbal tea.