As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PIEPS #ad
PIEPS DSP Smart Transmitter Avalanche Search Beacon #adPIEPS #ad
- Built-in receiver detects and synchronizes signals of all nearby beacons. Lets rescuers quickly locate multiple avalanche victims; 60-meter digital range.
Advanced transmitter search beacon for backcountry skiers and rescue professionals. 3-antenna system lets you pinpoint precise location and depth of signal. Measures 2. 95 x 4. 5 x 1. 06 inches w x H x D; weighs 043 pounds.
2. ACR Electronics, Inc. #ad
SMS, Weather Report, and Shared Location, Tracking, ACR Bivy Stick Two-Way Global Satellite Communicator Device with SOS #adACR Electronics, Inc. #ad
- 24/7, 365 days/year sos monitoring provided by global Rescue | Initiate SOS with dedicated button or app | Communicate with emergency services and share GPS location.
Hundreds of mounting possibilities | Compatible with all GoPro mounts. 100% global satellite coverage Iridium | Send and receive messages via satellite. Map display and navigation | Offline maps | Weather forecasts via satellite | Location tracking and sharing via satellite.
Free customizable check-in messages with a link to your GPS location | Dedicated check-in button from device and via the app. Includes tri-network coverage: cell, Wifi, or Satellite | Dedicated Phone Number | iOS + Android Apps.
3. SnowBigDeal #ad
SnowBigDeal BCA Tracker 3 Avalanche Beacon + SBD 10 Foot American Probe 10 Foot SBD Probe #adSnowBigDeal #ad
- Beacon includes Body Harness and Batteries. Includes bca tracker 3 Avalanche Beacon/Transceiver. Sbd10 foot 305cm american Aluminum Avalanche Probe.
4. Backcountry Access #ad
Backcountry Access Tracker 3 Beacon 2015 B-30000 #adBackcountry Access #ad
- Battery life: minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only. Certified to be in compliance with all applicable North American and European norms.
Unit weight with batteries: 7. 6 ounces/215 grams, Harness weight: 3. 5 oz/100 grams. Frequency: 457 khz, Batteries: three AAA alkaline. Range: 50 meters.
5. Mammut #ad
Mammut Barryvox S Beacon USA/Canada/New Zealand #adMammut #ad
- Longer battery life 350 hours SEND. Lithium-enabled: also works with lithium batteries: Less risk of leakage. Effective digital search strip width: 70 meters. More stable in low temperatures.
Digital receiving range: 70 meters. Extended search range: extended receiving bandwidth analog: up to 95 m; Extended search strip width analog: 100 m. Circular receiving field: almost identical receiving range for X and Y antennas.
6. acr #ad
ACR GlobalFix V4 Cat 2 EPIRB Manual, Programmed for US Registration 2831 #adacr #ad
- Registering your epirb is mandatory in most countries. Upon activation, the globalfix v4’s robust internal GPS accurately fixes your exact location and broadcasts them via a powerful 406 MHz distress signal to Search and Rescue forces worldwide. Please be aware that the epirB must be registered in the same country as the MMSI registered to the vessel.
Please note this epirb is not suitable for registration or use in Australia and New Zealand. This epirb should only be used in situations of grave and imminent danger to life. This epirb is pre-programmed for registration with the us country code and must be registered to a vessel with a US MMSI number.
Registering is very important because should your beacon ever be activated, it is how Search and Rescue Teams will know who you are, and contacts provided may be able to supply information about your specific travel plans. In the absence of this information, it may take longer for a search-and-rescue operation to begin.
Whilst it will function anywhere around the world, the initial point of contact during an emergency situation would be the US Search and Rescue authorities with whom the PLB would be registered. False alerts endanger lives and cause expensive disruption to Search and Rescue services. We include at no charge a reprogramming service on this alternative listing to ensure the device can be registered in the country of your choice. If you require registration outside of the us, please purchase our alternative listing for ‘Programmed for Rest of World'.
|Manufacturer||ACR Electronics #ad|
7. Tracki #ad
Tracki GPS Tracker for Vehicles, Kids, Dogs, Motorcycle. 4G LTE GPS Tracking Device. Unlimited Distance US & Worldwide. Small Portable Real time Mini Magnetic. Subscription Needed, Car #adTracki #ad
- Tracki is cutting-edge & easy to set up working out-of-the-box within a few minutes. Unlimited distance real time tracking 4g lte +extra triband. Full usa & worldwide coverage. Track vehicles, boat, elderly, trucks, Children, tools, equipment, ATV, dog, Cars, motorcycle, assets, valuables.
Rechargeable battery life is up to 5 days the more it moves the lesser the days tracking real time every 1-5 minutes. Included attachments: magnet & Waterproof silicone cover which is also a dog attachment.
Comes with embedded built in SIM card included and works worldwide. Our clients are top cellular Giants such as Vodafone. Revolutionary 4g lte + 3g + 2g combined works everywhere with any network new or old for best coverage.
Our competition are just white label resellers. Trackers that has only 4G LTE has lesser coverage than Tracki. Tracki listens to nearby wi-fi routers maC ID, low battery, matching IDs to Wi-Fi database for accurate location when GPS is not available. See the tracking live on the map including compatible with Google Street view. We are usa based company focused in GPS tracking. 5 years history. Lifetime warranty including lost or damaged device.
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty including replacement of lost or damaged device|
8. Mammut #ad
Mammut Barryvox Beacon USA/Canada/New Zealand #adMammut #ad
- Display: display with background lighting, very easy to read even when wearing polarized glasses. Effective digital search strip width: 70 meters.
Digital receiving range: 70 meters. Acoustic search guidance: allows the rescuer to visually search the avalanche field. Circular receiving field: almost identical receiving range for X and Y antennas.