As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BlueWater Ropes #ad
BlueWater Ropes 8mm Dynamic Sewn Prusik Loop Blue, 18 #adBlueWater Ropes #ad
- Grams per Meter: 35. Tensile strength: 5, 000lbf. Diameter: 8mm. 19. 4%. Elongation: @ 300 lbf. 29. 3%. Elongation: @ 600 lbf.
2. GM CLIMBING #ad
GM CLIMBING 8mm 5/16" Prusik Loop Pre-Sewn 18 inches #adGM CLIMBING #ad
- Supple in handling, flexible and easy to tie knots. High abrasion resistance! double braid, braided core with braided cover, well elaborated rope construction to make the cord super firm, and this “sturdy sheath” gives it great abrasion resistance which guarantees long-life utilization.
Simple while powerful! You could find it an amazing gear in 100 outdoor applications. One more advantage adds to its excellent outdoor environment adaption.
High resistance to moisture, low stretch and high strength! All is due to its all high tenacity polyester material. With heat shrink tube over solidly sewn stitching part, the prusik loop is safer and better than prusik cord with knots. Gm climbing 18” 8mm pre-sewn prusik loop is made of double braid 8mm polyester rope which features excellent abrasion-resistance, high strength and long lasting performance.
3. Rock N Rescue #ad
2 Pack, Blue 20", Rock N Rescue 8 MM Sewn PRUSIK Loops #adRock N Rescue #ad
- 20 kn weight: 20" = 2. 1 oz. 24" = 2. 4 oz. Rnr prusik loops are built for those who are looking for a no-knot solution for prusik minding pulleys. Precision sewn loops form a sleek, low profile connection that is stronger than a knot.
Made in the U. S. A. Clear tubing protects the stitches yet allows for easy inspection. Breaking strength: 4, 496 lbs. Prusik loops are 8 mm prusik cord sewn into 20″ green and blue and 24″ red and orange loops.
4. GM CLIMBING #ad
Single Unit, GM CLIMBING 12in 6mm Prusik Loop Pre-Sewn for Climbing Arborist Rescue Mountaineering General Outdoor Use Green #adGM CLIMBING #ad
- Gm climbing 12in 6mm pre-sewn prusik loop is made of 6mm accessory cord both CE and UIAA certified which features excellent abrasion-resistance, high strength and long lasting performance.
High resistance to moisture, low stretch and high strength! All is due to its all high tenacity polyester material. Used with rope of 8~10mm Dia. High abrasion resistance! double braid, well elaborated rope construction to make the cord super firm, braided core with braided cover, and this “sturdy sheath” gives it great abrasion resistance which guarantees long-life utilization.
One more advantage adds to its excellent outdoor environment adaption. Simple while powerful! You could find it an amazing gear in 100 outdoor applications. Supple in handling, flexible and easy to tie knots. With heat shrink tube over solidly sewn stitching part, the prusik loop is safer and better than prusik cord with knots.
5. NewDoar #ad
NewDoar 8mm 5/16" Prusik Cord Pre-Sewn, 3 Sizes Multipurpose Rope for Outdoor Climbing Arborist Rescue Mountaineering Rope24''/60cm/1pcs, 25kN5620 lb Nylon Prusik Loop #adNewDoar #ad
- High breaking load-can bear a breaking force of 25kN5620lb2549KG. Flexible & easy to tie knot-supple in handling, easy to carry, flexible and Easy to Tie Knots，Simple to Use, Widely Used in More Than 100 Outdoor Equipment.
Specification-net weight:011 lb50g/02 lb90g/03lb140g;length:12in30cm/24in60cm/48in120cm;Diameter:8 mm5/16 inch.
Widely application-you can use it to rock climbing, Caving, rope rescue applications, Canyoneering, Emergency Equipment, Canyoneering, Mountain Climbing, Trekking, Downhill, etc. High quality materials-made of 8mm static rope, Machine Sewing, high-strength nylon Sewing Thread, Double Braid to Make the Cord Super Firm.
6. ayamaya #ad
2 Pcs 10mm Climbing Utility Cord Eye to Eye Sewn Loop CE Certification Double Braid for Outdoor Tree Arborist Rescue Rock Mountaineering Caving Rope 30/45 inch, ayamaya Prusik Cord Pre-Sewn Loop #adayamaya #ad
- Flexible & easy to tie knotclimbers carry prusik cords mainly for emergency use, as they are lighter than other options. Another variation is the Autoblock or French Prusik, used by some people as a backup knot while rappelling. Compared to traditional prusik cordprusiks provide a strong attachment that will not damage or break the rope, and so are used in some rope-rescue techniques.
Multifunctional applicationsbeing a useful rope-grab for rope-rescue applications, handcuffs, rappelling, mountaineering, tree climbing, rope rescue applications, caving, arborists, ziplining, ascending the line, canyoneering, prusiks are popular for rock climbing, window cleaning.
Prusiks are fast to place on a rope, and with practice can be placed with one hand. Pre-sewn eye-to-eye prusik cord is made from the high performing, heat resistant, abrasion-resistance.
High strength nylon ropethe length of this prusik cord is 30”/45”, and the diameter is 105mm2/5”, breaking strength at 27KNapproximately 6172lb. The two main alternatives are the Bachmann knot and the Klemheist knot. Prusiks are good to use in hauling systems where multiple rope-grabs may be needed, and where mechanical rope-grabs are not available. Related hitchesalthough prusik can be used in a general way, the prusik hitch is a specific hitch.
7. Bluewater #ad
Yellow 24", Bluewater 8mm Sewn Prusik Loops #adBluewater #ad
- Computer-controlled stitching. Sewn termination. Low profile, much lighter and less bulky than than prussiks. Made in the USA.
8. BlueWater Ropes #ad
24", BlueWater Ropes 7mm Sewn Prusik Loop Yellow #adBlueWater Ropes #ad
- Elongation: @ 300 lbf. 29. 3%. 19. 4%. Diameter: 7mm. Tensile strength: 4, 500lbf. Elongation: @ 600 lbf. Grams per Meter: 35.
9. BlueWater Ropes #ad
BlueWater Ropes 6.5mm Sewn Prusik Loop Blue, 20" #adBlueWater Ropes #ad
- Elongation: @ 300 lbf. Grams per meter: 26. 3. Diameter: 6. 5mm. 19. 4%. Elongation: @ 600 lbf. 29. 3%. Tensile strength: 3, 200lbf.
|Brand||BlueWater Ropes #ad|
|Model||BlueWater Sewn Prusik Loops 6.5mm x 20"|