As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Crown Sporting Goods #ad
Great for Outdoor Track & Field Equipment for Competitions, 9.9 lbs, Practice, Strength Training, Fitness Gear, Coaching for Athletes, Shot Put, Outdoor Sports, 4.5kg, Silver Cast Iron Weight Ball #adCrown Sporting Goods #ad
- Comes in a painted silver color. Practice shot put ball: size 4. 5kg 9. 9lbs shot put balls are primarily used for practice, great for training outside of USATF regulated weights, great for high school and middle boy's and girl's preparation.
This allows you to flick the shot to much greater distances. Practice anywhere: works great for high school, middle school, and at home training routines; take it to the gym and or the field to practice your throwing technique anytime.
Standard build: cast iron weight shot with a 108 mm diameter for shot put practice and competition. Proper throwing position: the shot is held at the base of the fingers, don't hold it in your palm. Smooth finish: each ball comes in a smooth, round shape with no blemishes or dents.
2. Stackhouse #ad
Stackhouse 10 lb; 107mm Iron Shot Put #adStackhouse #ad
- Official weight and size. Economically priced. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Ideal for practice or competition.
3. Nelco #ad
Scholastic Iron Shot Put, 8LBS #adNelco #ad
- Package length: 10414 cm. Package quantity: 1. Package height: 10922 cm. Package width: 10668 cm.
4. Track Emporium #ad
High School Boy's 10 lb Iron Track & Field Shot Put. Official Weight & Size. Most Popular 10 lb Iron Track & Field Shot Put Decades on. 3 Year Warranty. #adTrack Emporium #ad
- Precision made to specific 107 mm diameter. Balance for optimum performance. Easy on the fingers. Train with the very best 10 lb iron shot put. Great investment in your future throwing distance.
Official weight and size. Proprietary sweet spot grip. Rolls right off your hand. Smooth on the release. Competition and practice ready. 3 year warranty. Best selling high school boy's 10 lb iron track & field shot put.
5. Stackhouse #ad
10 lb 107mm Competition Iron Shot Put #adStackhouse #ad
- These iron shots are official weight and size, and are ideal for competition and practice. We offer all standard weights. Masters, special Olympics, and overweight training shots.
6. Nelco #ad
6LBS, Scholastic Iron Shot Put #adNelco #ad
- Package quantity: 1. Package length: 1016 cm. Package height: 16. 002 cm. Package width: 14. 986 cm.
|Manufacturer||BSN Sports #ad|
|Warranty||One Year Warranty|
7. PORT A PIT #ad
Competition Shot Put, 12 lbs #adPORT A PIT #ad
- Biomechanically speaking, the larger shots have a greater contact area and push zone. Great for high school/middle school practice. The shot must rest on the pad of the palm and the fingers must be up the side of the shot.
Cast iron weight shot. Priced to fit your budget. Determination of the correct diameter is based on the fingers being in proper throwing position placed behind the shot.
|Brand||PORT A PIT #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sport Supply Group #ad|
8. Cintz #ad
Cintz Cast Iron Shot Put 8 #adCintz #ad
- Filled with lead pellets. 8 lbs cast Iron Shots. Iaaf standard. Shells come embossed with weights.
9. Crown Sporting Goods #ad
Fitness Gear, Shot Put, 8 lbs, Great for Outdoor Track & Field Equipment for Competitions, Strength Training, Outdoor Sports, Coaching for Athletes, Green Cast Iron Weight Ball, Practice, 3.63kg #adCrown Sporting Goods #ad
- Proper throwing position: the shot is held at the base of the fingers, don't hold it in your palm. Smooth finish: each ball comes in a smooth, round shape with no blemishes or dents.
Regulation shot put ball: size 3. 63kg 8lbs shot put balls are used in boy's and girl's middle school and high school competitions and practices, specific size often used in youth and CYO leagues.
Standard build: cast iron weight shot with a 100 mm diameter for shot put practice and competition. Comes in a painted green color. Practice anywhere: works great for high school, middle school, and at home training routines; take it to the gym and or the field to practice your throwing technique anytime. This allows you to flick the shot to much greater distances.